Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cruisin': Days 8-9

Did you just join us? Catch up by reading these posts first: Days 0-1 | Day 2 | Days 3-4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7

-----

Saturday was another sea day for us, so we reverted back to our Days 3-4 behavior: nap, eat, catch some rays, repeat. It was blissful.

I finished The Lincoln Lawyer and most of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

We also spent some time packing. Boo.

Final pictures on the ship:

Our last sunset at dinner. {That's an oil rig you see in the top right.}


Overlooking some of the boat
Classic ocean background
On Sunday, we got to enjoy priority debarkation {thanks to A and M}, so we were on the road by 8 am or so. I finished my book and didn't feel like starting another {maybe I'm getting sick now...?}, so I got to stare at views like this for about 8 hours:

Goodbye, Louisiana
However, I guess the open road is a much better view than this, one of many laundry piles that was in my view after we got home. Sigh.

Boo. Hiss.
All in all, it was a good trip! Glad we went, but I'm glad to be back home. :)

TTFN,

Photobucket

0 love notes: