Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! 2011

(Before you get the urge to yell at me for blogging on Christmas instead of spending the whole day with my family, please know that this post was written long before Christmas and was scheduled to appear on our blog on December 25, 2011. So, no worries! I'm currently away from all computers. :)

I don't have much to say, but I did want to share one of my all-time favorite YouTube videos with you. I'm sure you've seen it circulating before (it's not particularly new), but I thought it was especially fitting to share today, when we're celebrating Jesus's birth in a world where technology rules....



If the video doesn't work (because I'm not logging in on Christmas to make sure that it did!), go to YouTube and search for "Facebook Christmas Story" (or just click the link, where I've already conducted a search for you). 

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

0 love notes: