Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy 18th Birthday, little C!

I don't know, but I've been told...
Someone's turning 18 years old!
The bad news is, I sing off key.
The good news is, I sing for free. 
Happy birthday, K.T.!

For the record, I didn't find that fun little chant on my own (I found it on Pinterest at this pin...go figure!), but I did modify it to fit. :) Anyway, now that I've got that out of my system, I just wanted to wish my baby (although not so "baby" anymore) sister a very happy 18th birthday. :)

Picture courtesy of Tulsa Expressions Photography on June 11, 2011.
I've watched little C grow up from a tiny thing with a mass of wild (but adorable) curls to a grown lady with sleek brown hair. haha. :) But really. I remember helping pick out the spelling of her name. I remember how big Mama's belly got, and how confused I was that a little human was growing in there (I was only 5, people! Gimme a break). I very vividly remember being checked out of kindergarten by my Papa, followed closely by my K teacher telling me my new sister was here.

It's really hard to believe that was 18 years ago!

Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful women I know! Love you, little C!

0 love notes: