Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wedding Pics

Umm...Did I really forget to post the professional wedding pictures?! Shame on me. For those of you that didn't get an opportunity to look at the pro wedding pictures in my facebook albums, here are some of our favorite shots (excluding our favorite family shots, since we're not sure how all our family members feel about being displayed on our blog!):



 My sweet Meme made those boutonnieres out of wire, ribbon, and beads! Loved them!

  Wish more of my sister's pretty little face was in this, but I think this is one of the sweetest sister pictures we've ever taken.

The boys. 

Another one of the boys.

My handsome Mister.

A bridal shot.

We love shoes!

OSU pride! Thanks, ladies, for going along with this! :)

 My Meme made all the bouquets, too! The broach is my Meme's -- I wanted a piece of her with me as I walked down the aisle -- and the blue beads contributed to my "something blue" (along with my shoes).

 My sweet Meme made all those ribbon balls, too! SO time-consuming!

Guest book table. First date picture, engagement picture, and picture immediately after he popped his big question. Photobook of engagement pictures was the guest book, and I made it at Snapfish. The wind was crazy, so we had to hold down some notices with some card holders instead of propping them up. lol.

Joined together in hand and heart. (This is the only ceremony picture you get. Sorry.)

I could deal without all the kissy going on between us (not a PDA-fan, OK?), but I love the eclectic poses of the wedding party around us!

Privacy, please!

Quite possibly my favorite picture of all time.

Entering the reception to the Chicago Bulls' Theme Song + basketball-esque sports announcement = AWESOME.

Sitting at our sweetheart table. You're missing pictures of a lot of weird dancing (by J) and crowd mingling (by me).

Taking my first limo ride ever. We stayed in OKC for a couple of days so we could file our marriage license and get official copies without having to make another trip across the border.

A HUGE thank you goes out to everyone involved with the wedding in any way. Whether you helped by doing something, buying something, or supporting us with your presence, we appreciate you! 

Pictures were taken by Tulsa Expressions Photography. ...And right after we got these pictures, Snapfish had a photo book sale, and I was able to get one for us! I listed all of our songs and venues for posterity. So special. <3 



0 love notes: